All of our products are handcrafted, hand - poured and batched in the smallest quantities from our home studio to ensure the best possible craftsmanship. We do carefully pick the best materials to offer concentrated and quality scented products. Because we care about the environment our products are made with natural soy wax blend, free of synthetic dyes and fragrance | essential oils that are paraben + phthalate free. In addition, our quality cotton (lead free)braided wicks and wood wicks are hand selected and have been tested for a clean non-toxic burn and for our customers to experience a great performance. We are also committed to 100% natural, organic harvested materials, including recyclable glass jars and lids.
Are hand-poured, wicked, labeled and batched in small quantities. Because we care about the environment, you and your love ones, we use natural soy wax blends as well as phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils. Our wooden wicks and lead free cotton wicks are carefully picked to allow your candles to burn and last longer.
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep your candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
- Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Don’t burn your candle all the way down, 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container is recommended.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Trim your wick before each burn so the flame doesn't smoke, dance or create tunneling.
- IMPORTANT: Failure to follow these tips could result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
- To set up your new diffuser, dip the reeds sticks in the mixture, flip, and insert to ensure first-time coating.
- Flip reeds every week or so to maintain consistent scent flow.
- Diffuser will be at the end of its life when perfume is no longer airborne – carrier oil will not completely evaporate.
- Reed diffuser can last 3 to 4 weeks with proper care.
We hand-pour and label our air and linen room sprays. All used ingredients are carefully select to ensure the best quality. Be confident that all our fragrance and essential oils are phthalate-free and free of dyes. We also use 100% natural, organic, wild harvested and botanically derived base with 14% Organic Gluten Free Alcohol.
- All of our air & linen room sprays are made from natural products and can sometime cause the spray to go cloudy.
- Remember to give it a shake and test on a small section of your linen, if not sure.
Our beard oils are carefully hand-poured, labeled and produced in small batches. Because we want your beard to look and feel soft, while moisturizing the skin underneath. We use all natural and rich ingredients not only to promote bacterial free beard, but also to help condition, moisturize, and strengthen your beard while promoting growth. We also added a balanced amount of CBD ( short for “Cannabidiol,” a chemical compound that is derived from the Hemp plant. The Hemp plant is different than Cannabis because it has a lower THC content – <.3% THC. So whenever CBD interacts with this system, you can literally see the results in your skin.