All of our products are handcrafted, hand - poured and batched in the smallest quantities from our home studio to ensure the best possible craftsmanship. We do carefully pick the best materials to offer concentrated and quality scented products. Because we care about the environment our products are made with natural soy wax blend, free of synthetic dyes and fragrance | essential oils that are paraben + phthalate free. In addition, our quality cotton (lead free)braided wicks and wood wicks are hand selected and have been tested for a clean non-toxic burn and for our customers to experience a great performance. We are also committed to 100% natural, organic harvested materials, including recyclable glass jars and lids.
Are hand-poured, wicked, labeled and batched in small quantities. Because we care about the environment, you and your love ones, we use natural soy wax blends as well as phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils. Our wooden wicks and lead free cotton wicks are carefully picked to allow your candles to burn and last longer.
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep your candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
- Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Don’t burn your candle all the way down, 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container is recommended.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Trim your wick before each burn so the flame doesn't smoke, dance or create tunneling.
- IMPORTANT: Failure to follow these tips could result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
- To set up your new diffuser, dip the reeds sticks in the mixture, flip, and insert to ensure first-time coating.
- Flip reeds every week or so to maintain consistent scent flow.
- Diffuser will be at the end of its life when perfume is no longer airborne – carrier oil will not completely evaporate.
- Reed diffuser can last 3 to 4 weeks with proper care.
We hand-pour and label our air and linen room sprays. All used ingredients are carefully select to ensure the best quality. Be confident that all our fragrance and essential oils are phthalate-free and free of dyes. We also use 100% natural, organic, wild harvested and botanically derived base with 14% Organic Gluten Free Alcohol.
- All of our air & linen room sprays are made from natural products and can sometime cause the spray to go cloudy.
- Remember to give it a shake and test on a small section of your linen, if not sure.
Trimming your wicks will prevent your candle from tunneling and releasing excess soot. If you keep wicks too long, they will melt the wax faster causing the glass to overheat. Remember to trim your wick before each burn. A trimmed wick helps your candle to burn more evenly, ensures safe flame height, and prolongs burn times.
Benefits of Soy Wax Blends
Soy wax blends is also known as para-soy a blend of paraffin wax and soy wax, with great benefits. This blend will have your candles emitting strong scented candles. Be confident that you will be getting non-toxic and a clean burn.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Soy Wax
This is a vegan blend of natural soy, coconut oil and paraffin. It does offer a luxury look, from its white creamy finish. Most importantly enjoy a great hot throw while burning. A renewable, and friendly to the environment wax.
Mushrooming is the small amount of carbon buildup at the top of a wick as it burns. Where the flame consumes more wax than it can burn. It is a common occurrence. However, if you experience "mushrooming" with your candle, we recommend trimming the carbon buildup off the wick approximately 1/4 inch between burnings.
Do Not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
This can cause the glass or tin to overheat which may lead to it shattering. Prevent soot from being released by keeping wicks trimmed, approximately 1/4 inch before each use.
Yellowing in candles is completely normal, especially with candles that contain vanilla content fragrance oils. Not to worry, your candle is perfectly fine!
Shake and spray - your air and linen room spray