About this Product
Using these special tools with help you trim your wick and extinguish the candle properly. Trimming of your wick to the appropriate length with a nice clean cut, our putting out the flame with a snuffer will certainly help your candle(s) to burn cleaner and safer. It also ensures you don’t get any residue or soot from your wick.
Measures approximately 7.5” x 2.5”
- Candle wick trimmer tool: Is designed to cut, as well as functions as a debris-catching tray, to collect and remove (bloom) from the previous burn to help reduce soot emissions.
- Candle snuffer tool: Is designed to extinguish, preserve the wick and to eliminate smoke.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before candle is lit each time to avoid any soot
- Burn candle so wax pool reaches the jar edge each time, to prevent wax tunneling
- Burn Candle no more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep candle away from drafts, open windows, hot surfaces, children, pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Wait approximately 2 hours to relight your candle
CAUTION: Candle Care tools are to be used by adults only. Use caution when snuffing out flames with the wick snuffer. Wick trimmers are scissors and have sharp blades - please use with caution. Keep all candles and candle care tools away from children and pets.