Rattan Reed Diffuser - Aromatherapy - Home Decor
- Our reed diffusers comes in a 4oz bottle
- Handmade and label in small batches
- Contain blends of naturally-derived and man-made fragrance oils
- Biodegradable base
- No animal testing
- Phthalates free fragrances and essential oils
- Reed diffuser last up 3 months, with proper care
- VOC compliant, totally safe and has no VOC restrictions in any state
Choose your fragrance
- Egyptian Amber: manly blends of woodsy and bold musk notes
- Cotton + Iris: great spring flowery scent lasting into the summer. Airy ozone and powder notes open up to a floral heart lily of the valley, iris, and cotton blossom
- Lavender: Spa-type fragrance with notes of fresh sprigs of lavender
- Moonlight Path: sensual floral blend of bergamot and violet, wrapped around vanilla, sweet musk and soft woodsy notes
- Plum Orchid + Dhalia: The perfectly blended notes of sweet blushed dahlia & floral plum orchids lightened with lemon flower, water lotus and base notes of sandalwood & white myrrh
- Clover + Honey: Clean mixture of honey, lime, orange, green tomato, jasmine rose, cyclamen, white flower, basil & violet
- Egyptian Linen + Lavender Buds: Clean linen. Florals, musk, + white woods balance out fresh clean cotton and marine accords.
- Cashmere Plum: Cozy, warmth and inviting. Bright citrus and a touch of black cherry enhance the dark plum heart of this fragrance. Amber, sugar, and vanilla base notes reinforce the sweetness of this scent, while musk and freesia add a light earthy
- Cocoa Butter Cashmere: Warm and cozy fragrance to create the perfect comforting ambiance anytime of the year. Warm spices, rich cocoa butter, olive wood and a touch of coconut sweetness combines to create a truly relaxing fragrance.
- Basil + Sage + Mint: An exhilarating blend of cool mint, refreshing basil and earthy sage enhanced with a sparkle of citrus and underscored with white musk and woods.
Reed diffuser will arrive with a shrink wrap to seal cap, to avoid any spilling during shipping. Simply break the seal and unscrew cap. Then insert reeds into the bottle, allow the fragrance to absorb for an hour, then flip the reeds.
Your reed diffuser should las last you between 2-3 months, depending on the bottle ounces and proper care. To get the most out of the fragrance, we recommend turning the rattan reeds over at least once per week.